Becoming a Member of the Co-operative
- If you are interested in becoming a member of the Co-operative, please contact the ‘NCMC Membership Co-ordinator’ via email@example.com All membership applications require approval by the Board. The cost of membership with the Co-operative is currently A$250.00, which gives the new member a holding of 250 $1shares.
What happens if I decide I no longer wish to be a member?
- You simply advise in writing to the Co-operatives ‘Membership Co-ordinator’ that you no longer wish to be a member and your shares will be repurchased at the original value of A$1.00 per share upon approval by the Board.
What do I gain from being a member of the Co-operative?
- Producers and Customer/Operators are able to use the Co-operatives state of the art processing facilities, without the extensive capital outlay in owning one’s own processing plant
- Opportunity to share in the success of the Co-operative upon recommendation by the Board, to distribute any surplus to members via direct consignment incentives, dividends and rebates.
- Up to date industry information is supplied to Co-operative members from time to time.
- Being part of a group of like-minded individuals who fully support the future of the Australian livestock industry within the Co-operative concept.